Saturday, March 5, 2016

Year End

We spent Christmas Day in Dubuque, with my Dad in assisted living.  Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling well.  As usual, it was a bookish Christmas, though my brother and sister-in-law were treated to a couple of drones, and I got two Roku gizmos for my living room and bedroom TVs.  Now to figure out how to hook them up!

I did stitch a Christmas ornament, which as usual, I have yet to actually finish into an ornament.  My pile of "to finish" pieces is getting taller and taller.  One of these days....

Christmas Cardinal from the Stoney Creek Collection
A quick finish was "Bonnie Rose" designed by Louise Henderson of Cherished Stitches.  It was a free pattern provided by Fiberworks in Waverly.  I used threads and fabric from my stash.


And thus the year ended quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment