Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Before and After

A beauty salon opened in the neighborhood (which I have been anxiously awaiting).  I gave them a try and as soon as I walked in and sat down, the beautician asked if it would be alright if they took before and after photos of me.  I said OK, and then the more I thought about it, the more I realized this really wasn't a compliment, that they must have thought I looked really horrible with my shaggy hair.   Of course, the haircut took an extra long time as the beautician made sure she got every hair exactly where she wanted it for the "after" photo. They have since posted the photos on their Facebook page, and one respondent commented, "what a transformation."

We went to see "The Sound of Music" at Hancher.  It was great!  And the woman who played the Mother Abbess (Melody Betts) was a stand out!

I did manage to get one piece of stitching done.  This is "Noel" by Lizzie*Kate.


No comments:

Post a Comment